Email marketing is still an essential tool for attracting and retaining customers
Email has an average ROI of $38 for every $1 spent
Is email dead?
Not at all. According to Radicati Group’s latest report, people will send and receive 269 billion emails per day in 2017. And, that number is growing to 319.6 billion within the next 5 years. What’s more, 86% of consumers prefer to receive promotional emails from companies they do business with.
Email marketing is a valuable tool within the inbound methodology toolbox. The key to obtaining results with your email marketing program is integration with your overall marketing strategy and inbound program. With a solid integration strategy, email marketing will deliver a consistent, unified experience for your prospects and customers.
This integrated approach helps attract new qualified leads. And nurture them through their buying journey. Additionally, carefully crafted email campaigns are an exceptional method for retaining current customers.
DB Marcom experts can help you cut through the confusion and build a structured game plan that works – for your specific business needs.
Our comprehensive SEO and search engine marketing services include:
- Customized solutions designed for your unique needs
- Keyword analysis and market research
- Competitive analysis
- Technical on-site analysis and schema review with solution planning
- On-page search engine optimization of title tags, meta descriptions, H1/H2 tags, image alt tags, and content quality
- High-quality link earning strategies and implementation plans for building domain authority
- Off-page SEO including content strategies and development, citation and directory management, and reputation management
- Ongoing reporting and building strategies that keep you informed while growing your site’s SEO clout
- SEO reinforcement strategies including social search, co-marketing opportunities, and PR
Find out 7 key marketing metrics that really matter.
Download the free CEO’s Guide to Marketing Metrics.
SEO is a key to building and measuring marketing success.
Do you know your SEO score?
Ready to get your email marketing in top shape?