Local SEO helps small businesses compete
46% of total Google search queries are local
That means your friends, neighbors, and community members are searching for solutions for local products and services – online. Will they find you?
Local SEO is the best, cost-effective marketing solution for small local businesses
Local SEO is different from normal SEO services. Although we assert all SEO is important to business success, having a solid local SEO strategy can be vital for the success of small local businesses. We’re not just talking about local mom and pop businesses either.
Local organizations of all sizes can benefit from local SEO. Whether you are a restaurant, local shop, consumer service, or B2B service – local SEO is a cost-effective marketing tool.
Why Local SEO matters
Here’s why great local SEO practices matter for businesses like yours:
- Numbers speak for themselves
- 46% of all Google searches are local
- 64% of local customers use search engines and directories as their main way to find local businesses
- 78% of local mobile searches result in offline purchases
- Local searches lead 50% of mobile visitors to visit a store within 1 day, 72% visited within 5 days
- Highly targeted and timely- local searches are conducted by users who want specific solutions now
- High conversion rates- thanks to the above, local search also has very high conversion rates compared to other, more expensive forms of local marketing
DB Marcom Local SEO services for small businesses who want to win
Your business is unique and your local SEO strategy won’t look exactly like others. But, here’s a few critical elements of your local SEO plan:
- Analyze and optimize all local directory listings- 60+ directories
- Create and/or optimize Google Places and Google My Business
- Perform Bing and Yahoo local directory clean up and optimization
- Reputation and review management
- Creation and building of business citations and references from other websites
- Ongoing optimization and reporting