Does SEO really matter?
The answer — A definitive YES.
Every day, there are more than 6.5 billion
Organic search drives 51+% of the overall
traffic to websites worldwide.
It’s how today’s consumers find answers for where to eat, what products to buy, which services are recommended by their peers, and even what to do on Saturday afternoon. It’s all right there inside that little search window.
Win market share with expert SEO
Our digital world has transformed the way businesses market their services – and, the way businesses get found by prospects. To capture market share and grow, businesses must adapt to the evolving model of consumer behavior.
The good news? Big advertising budgets are no longer the price of admission for businesses looking to attract qualified prospects. Internet marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) help equalize the playing field for smart businesses who know how to play the game.
The not-so-good news? Getting up to speed and capitalizing on the tools and resources available to grow your business takes a little knowledge…and patience. And, it requires a solid SEO strategy and structured game plan.
Internet marketing doesn’t have to be overwhelming
If you are a small-to-mid sized business looking to grow, SEO should be one of your top marketing tactics. But, search engine optimization can be overwhelming. After all, Google uses over 200 ranking signals, with up to 10,000 variations of these signals. Yowzah—talk about overwhelming.
With all the moving parts, tools and ‘advice’ out there- how do you know where to begin? How do you know which tactics are best for your business? And, how do you make sure you are not wasting your time and money on search engine optimization practices that don’t pay off?
Whether you are just starting to stick your toe into the SEO waters – or, you are looking to refine your optimization tactics, DB Marcom’s SEO and internet marketing experts can help.
SEO & digital marketing experts – in your corner
DB Marcom experts can help you cut through the confusion and build a structured game plan that works – for your specific business needs. Our comprehensive SEO and search engine marketing services include:
- Customized solutions designed for your unique needs
- Keyword analysis and market research
- Competitive analysis
- Technical on-site analysis and schema review with solution planning
- On-page search engine optimization of title tags, meta descriptions, H1/H2 tags, image alt tags, and content quality
- High-quality link earning strategies and implementation plans for building domain authority
- Off-page SEO including content strategies and development, citation and directory management, and reputation management
- Ongoing reporting and building strategies that keep you informed while growing your site’s SEO clout
- SEO reinforcement strategies including social search, co-marketing opportunities, and PR